POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glass sphere comparison between Bryce and POV : Glass sphere comparison between Bryce and POV Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Glass sphere comparison between Bryce and POV
From: IMBJR
Date: 24 Aug 2002 16:19:43
Message: <3d67ea5f@news.povray.org>
I think the anti-aliasing is the clue here. Must learn how to get good
results.

However, the obvious difference between the 2 might be another clue.

This has at least made me conscious of something Bryce does in the way it
handles certain attributes.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'thing_two.jpg' (47 KB) Download 'thing_one.jpg' (53 KB)

Preview of image 'thing_two.jpg'
thing_two.jpg

Preview of image 'thing_one.jpg'
thing_one.jpg